This is I think the whole recording of Psychic TV’s first ever show as a full live band, after their appearance at The Final Academy, with William S. Burroughs in 1982. Originally issued on vinyl only in 1989 (in an edition of 5000 copies). This is a bootleg cassette issued somewhere in the 90′s.
The Italian Hax label was run by Marco Milanesio, whose musical solo project DsorDne is featured here. The 3 DsorDne tracks here are extremely well produced techno songs with refined sounds and beautiful melodies. Human Flesh delivers 3 exquisite tracks that are in the same vein of his fantastic ‘Songs For The Victims (From A Decaying Country)’. Guests Gina Fear and Lydia Tomkiw (from Algebra Suicide) send their vocals on cassette for inclusion in Neffe’s mix. Agonije was Angel G. Villani, a film maker from Torino playing short neoclassical keyboard tracks with synth piano lines, synthetic choir voices, etc. La Deviation/Motor Angel use a lot of drum machine to produce military-style rhythms over which the singer reads his poetry. Tecnologie Del Movimento II was released on CD by Hax (HAX 05) in 1992. CD with booklet including lyrics in Italian and English, packed in a plastic wallet.
- DsorDNE – Aria
- DsorDNE – Guardami
- DsorDNE – Aria Sensoemozionale
- Human Flesh – Maybe Your Skin…(Love At First Sight)
- Human Flesh – Beatitude (Ma Vie À L’Envers)
- Human Flesh – Alone (Third Part)
- Agonije – La Delusione Della Bellezza
- Agonije – Stirpe Crudele (Parte 1)
- Agonije – Orgasme Du Temps
- Agonije – Stirpe Crudele (Parte 2)
- Agonije – Da Lontano
- Agonije – La Derniere Mêre
- La Deviation / Motor Angel – Questo È Per Nostra
- La Deviation / Motor Angel – Wandering Man
- La Deviation / Motor Angel – Big City / 606
- La Deviation / Motor Angel – .
- La Deviation / Motor Angel – Machine Gun
- La Deviation / Motor Angel – Broken Toy