One of the more comprehensive of the earlier tape samplers that eMpTy released, back when eMpTy was still conceived of as the experimental label of Doc Wör Mirran and not really a punk label. One hour long cassette sampler featuring some of the more renowned industrial and experimental artists of the late 1980′s. Gears=Sexthree was released as a cassette by Empty Records (MT-058) in 1988. Limited edition of 100 copies.
- Katharsis – Feed
- Minoy – Transmissions (La Nuitennui)
- Daniel Johnston – Sorry Entertainer
- XTSW – Radio One
- 2nd Reality – ?
- Ethnic Acid – Spiritsione
- Die Rache – 338
- Big City Orchestra – Empty Is This World Of Overs
- Paradox – Il Revolutzia
- Evsruk – 2
- De Fabriek – Bombastie
Posted in 2nd Reality, Big City Orchestra, Daniel Johnston, De Fabriek, Die Rache, Ethnic Acid, Evsruk, Katharsis, Minoy, Paradox, XTSW
Excellent minimal / experimental electronic compilation, based on stories or characters of the Lovecraftian universe. Nyarlathotep – A Tribute To Howard Phillips Lovecraft was released on cassette by Kadath (KTH006) in 1997. Comes in a plastic bag with an A5-sized booklet and envelope. Limited to 50 numbered copies.
- Kirlian Camera – Die Hochöfen Des Schmerzes (Organ Version)
- Tombstone – Ritual Affliction
- In Articulo Mortis – The Perfect Solitude Of The Wolf (Song For Bernd Thies)
- Gerstein – Dagon
- Nigredo – De Tenebroso Lacu
- Tombstone – Illusions?
- T.A.C. – Deadly Nightshade
- M.Nomized – Tantra Music